List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're embarrassing, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Livejournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence" by the Russian Patriarchate Choir
2. "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
3. "Donkey Riding" by Great Big Sea
4. "I See Love" from Stephen Curtis Chapman and Third Day
5. "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darren
6. "Baby, Don't Ask Me Why" by Linda Eder
7. "Gloria And Troparia after Psalm 50, Tone 8" by Father Apostolos Hill