"His Excellency's envy, you know, Lady Tayu had left her jacket as it was,"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A bottle of Diet Pepsi
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
"Cold Case Files" on A&E
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A mourning dove outside, some crows in the elephant ear tree.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Day before yesterday, went to the bank, went shopping.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Pink tee, grey slacks, usual bits underneath. You know, brain colors.
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so. But I woke up a couple of times during the night, so I can't remember any of my dreams.
11. When did you last laugh?
Five minutes ago. When I called a friend.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A 'green man' foliate mask, a wooden and glass display case with a bunch of hairsticks in it, a deep pink silk cord with five silver Chinese coins knotted on it, and a crystal. A comic book illustration signed by Jae Lee
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The Audrey Seiler Case?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Uh..it's okay so far.
15. What is the last film you saw?
"Pirates Of The Caribbean" with Johnny Depp
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
An accessible house.
17. Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I hate the taste and the smell of lemon grass. I used to like it, but now I don't. I like the smell of thyme, though, if it's fresh.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would find a way to stop people from torturing and imprisoning and killing one another for their politics or their beliefs.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes! But I can't do it very well. I admire those who do, though.
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
He's a lot smarter and a lot crookeder than he appears to be. And I think it's sane..there's nothing crazy about greed.
21(a). Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21(b). Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A medical curiousity
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Will you pass on this survey?
I suppose so.